Full Fridge, Inc.
- The website www.fullfridge.com (the “Website”);
- Our pre-cooked meal delivery service (the “Service”); and
- Any email, text and other electronic communications between you and other users, or you and the Company.
- Information we collect offline or by any other means (such as through other websites, products or services we may offer); and
- Information collected by our affiliates or any other third parties, which may have their own privacy policies.
What information does Company collect?
- Technical Information. We may also collect and use technical data and related information, such as information about your device, system and application software, peripherals and other data related to your interactions with the Service (“Technical Information”). We may automatically collect Technical Information through cookies, flash cookies, web beacons and log files. The information we collect from these technologies may include your IP address, device ID, browser information and the page you request. Company does not consider this information to be Personal Information. Additionally, while we will not use this Technical Information in a way that associates the information with you, we may use and aggregate this information. Company owns all Technical Information and may use it for any lawful purpose that it deems appropriate.
Location Information. We also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, and horizontal position representation information (“Location Information”).
- Tracking and Do Not Track Signals. We may use the Website to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Tracking Information”). Your web browser, application platform or device may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. However, we do not currently have processes to address those settings or other “do not track” requests, and consequently, cannot guarantee that we will honor such requests. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Website or the Service.
Information You Voluntarily Disclose
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information through the Website or the Service (including, for example, if you provide building or security codes to drivers who deliver your meals), that Information can be seen and used by others. You submit this Information at your own risk. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit in connection with these features.
How does Company use this Information?
We may use your Information, including your Personal Information, as follows:
- For billing purposes.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the Service (such as communications with other users)
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other services to you related to the Service and the Website.
- To improve, market or promote Company’s products and services (including the Service).
- To communicate with you, including about the Service or your account.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by Company or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display advertisements, including advertisements from third parties.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
We may also use your Information for any other purpose with your consent.
Data and Blind Data
You own all right, title, and interest in and to any data (excluding Technical Information) that we collect from you via your use of and interaction with the Service (“Data”). You also grant to us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty free license to use any data we collect based on your use of the Service in order to provide and improve the Service and to compile, synthesize and analyze this Data (“Blind Data”), such as to generate anonymous usage statistics. If we collect or generate Blind Data, it will be owned by us and we may use it for any lawful business purpose without any payment to you. Any Blind Data will not personally identify you or the source of the Data.
Information We Share
Company or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose Information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business including the Website and who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Company or its agents or contractors;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other Company agreements;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where Company merges with another organization, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. We do not store your credit card information, which is stored and processed by our third party payment processor vendor, currently Shopify. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Third-Party Websites, Services and Technologies
The Website and the Service are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information Choices and Changes
We may need to communicate with you about the Service, and we would like to make certain commercial offers available to you from time to time. As such, you consent to receive commercial messages (whether by phone, email, text or push notifications) from us or our third party partners, and acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. We will allow you to opt-out of receiving commercial messages, but in order to stop receiving any messages from us whatsoever (including administrative messages regarding the Service or messages that are primarily about transactions enabled via the Service), you will need to terminate your use of the Service.